According to the CDC, drowning is the number one cause of unintentional death for children between the ages of 1 and 4. And according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, 390 deaths due to drowning in a swimming pool or at a spa.
Pool fence regulations are in place to help keep children and pets safe around swimming pools. In Glendale, CA, all residential pools must be surrounded by a fence that is at least four feet tall. The fence must have a self-closing and self-latching gate, and the latch must be out of reach of small children. If you have a pool fence that does not meet these regulations, you may be subject to a fine.
A child pool safety fence can create a physical barrier between the pool and your home, making it more difficult for unauthorized persons to enter the pool area. A well-designed pool fence should be at least four feet high and have a self-closing, self-latching gate. The fence should also be free of gaps or openings that would allow a child to squeeze through. Pool fences can also be equipped with locks or gates to make it even safer. Pool safety is essential, so it’s important to make sure your pool fence is up to code.
King’s Pool Fencing can help you meet pool fence regulations in Glendale, CA. We install Life Saver mesh pool fences and self-closing gates in different height options and colors. Request your FREE estimate today! Call 877-521-5569 or contact us here.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
If you are a pool owner, then you know that safety is always a top priority. Pool fences are an essential part of keeping your children safe while they are around your pool. King’s Pool Fencing installs the strongest and most durable pool safety fence on the market – the Life Saver Pool Fence.
Life Saver mesh pool fences are easy to install and remove, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your pool is always protected. In addition, Life Saver fences come in a variety of height options, colors and styles to match your outdoors. So if you are looking for the best pool fence available, contact King’s Pool Fencing.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Features
- A patented, virtually unbreakable pool fence pole.
- Impossible to break. Triple-reinforced solid core pole that is the toughest available.
- Powder-coated pool fence poles (aerospace grade aluminum).
- Mesh Textilene material, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction basket weave.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch makes it the strongest on the market anywhere. It’s nearly indestructible. The mesh is unclimbable. It is also “see through”.
- Pool fence mesh is bordered on all 4 sides with vinyl borders to stop unraveling. QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Comes available in different heights including 3 ½ ft to 5 ft.
- Square & arched pool gates available.
- A variety of colors including the popular black 87% transparent.
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options.
- Lifetime warranty! Our pool fences won’t splinter or break like fiberglass.
- Made in America!
Schedule your FREE estimate today in Glendale, CA! Call King’s Pool Fencing at 877-521-5569 or request a quote online.
About Glendale, CA
Glendale is a city in Los Angeles County, California, United States. Its estimated 2019 population was 200,232. Glendale lies at the eastern end of the San Fernando Valley and is bordered to the west by the city of Burbank. This city is bisected by the Verdugo Mountains, a Transverse Range that begins at the San Gabriel Mountains and extends southeast into Orange County.
Glendale shares borders with nine other communities: Tujunga and Sunland to the east; La Cañada Flintridge and La Crescenta to the north; Pasadena to the west; and Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Atwater Village, Griffith Park, and Hermon to the south.
Glendale, CA is home to a number of iconic landmarks. One of the most popular is the Glendale Galleria, a large shopping mall that features a variety of stores and restaurants. Another iconic landmark is the Glendale Narrows, a section of the Los Angeles River that runs through the city.
The Glendale Narrows is a popular spot for fishing and kayaking, and it is also home to a number of bird species. Other popular landmarks in Glendale include the Glendale train station, the Glendale Civic Center, and the Glendale Sports Complex. These landmarks are all within close proximity to each other, making Glendale an ideal destination for those who enjoy exploring new places.
Pool Safety Resources for Glendale, CA Residents
- Aquatics – City of Glendale
- Drowning Prevention – California Department of Social Services
- Pool Safety Resources
- Updated California Pool Safety Act 2018
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
King’s Pool Fencing is an authorized installer of Life Saver Pool Fence – the best pool fence in the industry PLUS it comes with a Lifetime Warranty! Get your FREE estimate today! Give us a call at 877-521-5569 or contact us online.