In Long Beach, CA, owning a pool can be a lot of fun, but it’s important to remember that they can also be very dangerous. One of the best ways to keep your pool safe is by installing a mesh pool fence around it. Here are four good reasons why having a pool safety fence is so important, especially if you have small children running around:
1) Pool fences help keep small children and pets from accidentally falling into the water. When unsupervised, children can wander off to access the pool and attempt to swim. Or, slip and fall into the pool.
2) They can also help prevent people from getting into the pool without your permission.
3) Surrounding your pool with a fence provides a sense of security, knowing that your children can’t access the pool without your supervision.
4) Installing a pool barrier is required by law in many states. In California, all swimming pool owners must have a pool fence installed. Any pool owner who does not have a fence installed will be held liable if there is a pool accident that causes an injury or death.
There are an average of 22 nonfatal drownings per day in the United States, according to the CDC.
Drowning kills nearly 4,000 people each year in the United States, and most of those deaths could have been prevented if proper safety precautions were taken. So, before you let your kids loose in the pool this summer, make sure you know how to keep them safe.
King’s Pool Fencing recommends installing multiple layers of protection. Install a pool fence with a self-closing and self-latching gate. Contact us today to request a FREE pool fence estimate. Call (877) 521-5569 or contact us online.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Swimming and diving in a cool, refreshing pool is a great way to stay cool and have some fun. But before you take the plunge, make sure your pool is as safe as can be with a Life Saver Pool Fence.
Life Saver Pool Fence has an unique life saving features that most standard pool fence brands do not have:
- One of the safest pool fences available in the pool fencing market.
- Made in the USA!
- Designed with durable mesh fabric. Children, and pets cannot grip and climb.
- Our mesh pool fences can be used in any location in your backyard including by the lanais, garage, stepped landscape areas, and more.
- Triple reinforced poles and it has Omni-directional solid support for added strength.
- Textilene® is made with Marine grade thread. It is 12-12 high mil mesh with 387 pounds of tensile strength per sq. in.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced mesh fabric surrounds all four sides with vinyl border to stop it from unraveling.
- UV Resistant components to help prevent fading due to sun damage.
- Removable pool fence that is easy to roll up. Can be placed into storage when it’s not in use easily.
- Available in different heights including 3ft to 5 ft. tall.
- A wide range of trendy & classic colors including black
- Comes in self-latching and self-closing pool gate alternatives. Impossible for young children to unlock. Arched & Square pool gates are available.
About Long Beach, CA
If you’re looking for a great place to live, Long Beach, CA is definitely worth considering. It’s got something for everyone, from beaches and parks to arts and culture. There’s also plenty of things to do, whether you’re into shopping, dining, or nightlife.
Plus, the community spirit is strong in Long Beach – it’s a friendly and welcoming place that feels like home the minute you walk through the door. If you’re thinking about making Long Beach your next home sweet home, keep reading for more information on what this amazing city has to offer!
Long Beach is home to some great restaurants and unique shops, so there’s something for everyone in the family. Non-residents who are looking for a laid-back summer getaway, be sure to check out Long Beach.
As of 2019, there are approximately 466,776 residents.
Long Beach is not just a city, it’s an entire port that lies on San Pedro Bay and surrounds the independent city of Signal Hill. It is 22 miles south of Los Angeles. The city is also located in Los Angeles County.
Popular landmarks in this city include:
- El Dorado Nature Center
- Belmont Shore
- Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center
- Knott’s Berry Farm
Pool Safety Resources for Long Beach, CA Residents
- Water Safety Tips
- Pool Safety Orange County, California – Health Care Agency
- Drowning Prevention – California Department of Social Services
- Water Quality Program – Health – City of Long Beach