We all know that pools are great for entertaining, but they can also be a dangerous thing if you don’t have the right protection. A mesh pool fence will keep your family safe from unwanted visitors and help ensure peace of mind when it comes to children’s safety around water sources — whether it’s an indoor inground or above ground swimming pool!
More residents of Palmdale, CA understand the importance of getting a pool safety fence installed.
Approximately, 390 deaths a year on average are related to drowning in a pool (or spa), according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.
That’s more than the number of fatalities caused by tornadoes, lightning, or hurricanes put together.
Drowning is a leading cause of death for children aged 1-4 years old, and is the second-leading cause of accidental death overall for kids aged 0-17 years old, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC),
So if you have a pool in your backyard – please be vigilant! Make sure to take all necessary precautions to keep your kids safe. If you don’t have a pool fence…well, maybe it’s time to think about getting one!
A pool fence is a crucial part of that safety plan, and it’s important to make sure you have one installed as soon as possible not just for your kids safety, but the safety of other young children as well.
Here are just a few reasons why you should install a fence around your swimming pool:
1) Pool fences keep kids from getting into the pool without adult supervision. It only takes a few seconds for a child to get loose and run in the wrong direction, towards the pool. Having a mesh pool fence with a self-closing pool gate will keep your little ones away from the pool area when they are playing in the yard.
2) They can help prevent tragic accidents from happening.
3) They’re required by law in California. All pool owners must have a barrier surrounding their pool.
4) They’re affordable and easy to install. Life Saver mesh pool fences are easy to fold up and place into storage. Yet it is the strongest mesh fence available in the market today.
5) Most importantly, they could save your child’s life. Installing a child pool safety fence will give you peace of mind knowing your children are safe around your pool area.
In Palmdale, CA, all pool owners are required to install a pool safety barrier. California law requires all pools and spas that were built or remodeled after 2007 to have a gate with fencing, which is 60 inches tall.
Not sure exactly where to begin? We can install a mesh pool fence to surround your swimming pool the same day.
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today! Call King’s Pool Fencing at 877-521-5569 or request your estimate online.
Life Saver Pool Fence: Keeping Little Feet on Solid Grounds for Over 30 Years.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details (for the Premium Solid Core Pool Fence)
Some of its features include:
- The industry’s strongest solid core pole, but with a patented design that makes it virtually unbreakable.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Has a tensile strength rating of 387+ pounds per square inch.
- The strongest mesh pool fence in the industry.
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges — no sharp edges
- The mesh material is unclimbable.
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders. Pool fence mesh is surrounded on all four sides. It has a vinyl border to stop it from unraveling. Has a finished appearance.
- Tension-based supports provide extra stability.
- Height options available from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft.
- Square & arched pool gates.
- An array of colors including the black.
- The Black mesh used is 87 percent transparent. You can watch your children from outside of the pool fenced area with ease.
In addition, we provide self-latching and self-closing pool gate alternatives. Request your FREE pool fence installation estimate in Palmdale, CA today! Contact us online or call us at 877-521-5569.
About Palmdale, CA
Have you ever been curious about Palmdale, CA? It’s one of the most populated cities in Los Angeles County and is known for its aerospace industry. But what else does Palmdale have to offer residents and visitors? Here’s a brief rundown of some of the city’s highlights.
Palmdale has a population of over 156,293 people, according to the 2019 census. This is making it the 33rd most populous city in California.
The city is best known for its aerospace industry, and is home to both Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman.
However, Palmdale is more than just an aerospace hub – the city has plenty of other attractions to offer residents and visitors alike.
- Blackbird Airpark
- Reyes Winery
- Antelope Valley Winery
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park
Pool Safety Resources for Palmdale, CA Residents
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
Request your FREE pool safety evaluation today! Call King’s Pool Fencing 877-521-5569 or contact us here.