It’s no secret that pools can be extremely dangerous for small children. In fact, drowning is one of the leading causes of death in children under the age of five. That’s why it’s so important to have a pool fence installed if you have young children in your home.
A pool fence acts as a physical blocker between your pool and your child, helping to prevent them from getting into the pool area without supervision.
There are a variety of companies that sell pool fence options available on the market, so you can choose one that best suits your needs and budget. However, the top pool safety fence in Calabasas, CA is the Life Saver Pool Fence.
Installing a pool safety fence is one of the best ways to keep your children safe and out of the water. So, if you have a pool in your home, make sure you take the necessary steps to protect your children by installing a pool fence.
According to the CDC, 69% of all drownings among children age 4 and younger happen during non-swim times. That means that even if your child may have been taught at an early age to swim and he/she is considered a strong swimmer, it’s still crucial to have a pool fence in place to prevent accidents.
Pool Safety Fence in Calabasas, CA Requirements
A pool fence should be at least 60 inches tall and made of a material that cannot be climbed. It should also have a self-closing, self-latching gate to keep children from accessing the pool area without supervision. By taking these simple precautions, you can help ensure that your child stays safe around swimming pool water.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
Parents who have a pool in their backyard know the importance of pool safety. There are many products on the market that claim to make pools safe for children, but the most effective measure is still a pool fence. The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that all pool owners install a child safety fence, and there are many different types available to choose from.
Some pool fences like Life Saver Pool Fence are made of mesh that can be easily rolled up when not in use, while others are made of solid material that must be installed permanently.
Whichever type of pool fence you choose, be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to ensure proper installation and maximum safety.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details (for the Premium Solid Core Pool Fence)
Some of its features include:
- Tension-based supports provide superior stability
- Multiple height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- Square & arched pool gates
- Variety of colors including the popular color Black (did you know black mesh is est. 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- A patented, virtually unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole (the strongest in available)
- Poles are powder-coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh (Textilene), a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave (sun resistant)
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options
- Round-head fasteners & rounded edges (child-proof)
- Pool fencing sections are placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves for deck surface installs
- Removable and easy to store. Easy to roll up in sections
- Triple-reinforced solid poles
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Works for all types of pools including in ground pools
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, anywhere in the backyard, by garages, etc
- Offers the highest level of safety available
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available
- Lifetime warranty!
- Made in the USA!
Mesh Pet Fence in Calabasas, CA
A pet pool fence is a physical barrier that is installed around the perimeter of a pool. It is designed to prevent pets from accessing the pool area and drowning. Our fence is made of mesh so the pet cannot bite through or climb over.
It can be installed above ground or underground, and it can be removed when not in use. A pet pool fence is an effective way to keep pets safe around pools, and it can give pet owners peace of mind knowing that their pet cannot access the pool area.
About Calabasas, CA
Calabasas, CA is a great place to live for many reasons. The weather is wonderful, the people are friendly, and there are plenty of things to do. The population is 23,842 as of 2020.
Calabasas is also a very safe community. The crime rate is very low and there are plenty of police officers patrolling the streets. The city is also home to some of the best schools in the state of California. Students who attend school in Calabasas have the opportunity to receive a top-notch education.
Calabasas is also a very diverse community. There are people from all walks of life. This diversity makes it a very special place to live. If you are looking for a great place to live, Calabasas should definitely be at the top of your list!
Here are some popular places to see:
Pool Safety Resources for Calabasas, CA Residents
- Pool Safety Forms and Handouts – City of Calabasas, CA
- Pool Safety: Orange County California – Health Care Agency
- Tennis & Swim Center – City of Calabasas, CA
Schedule Your FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now!
Life Saver mesh pool fence is the #1 most effective pool barrier you can install into your backyard to keep young children and pets out of your pool. Request your free pool safety estimate today from King’s Pool Fencing! Call 877-521-5569 or get in touch with us online.