Why is installing a pool fence so important? Surrounding your pool with a fence helps to prevent accidental drownings by creating a barrier between the pool and your home. Life Saver mesh pool fences from King’s Pool Fencing are made from sturdy, UV-resistant mesh that is designed to withstand the elements. The mesh is also transparent, so you can see through it to keep an eye on your children while they are swimming. In addition, the fence comes with a self-closing gate that will automatically close and latch when not in use. This ensures that little ones cannot access the pool area without supervision. Installing a Life Saver Pool Fence is an important step in keeping your family safe when enjoying the pool.
One of the most significant dangers facing young children is drowning. It is the leading cause of death for children ages one to four, and pool safety is a major concern for parents of young children. There are a number of ways that toddlers can gain access to water, including swimming pools, hot tubs and spas, bathtubs, natural bodies of water such as ponds, and standing water in homes.
It is important for parents to be aware of the dangers posed by each of these types of water and to take measures to prevent their child from having unsupervised access to them. Pool safety covers a wide range of topics, from pool fencing to pool alarms, and it is essential for parents to educate themselves on all aspects of pool safety in order to keep their child safe.
It’s the Law
California is one of a handful of states with laws regulating residential pool fences. The California Residential Swimming Pool Safety Act was enacted in 2007, and requires that all residential pools be surrounded by a fence that is at least four feet tall.
The fence must also have a self-closing and self-latching gate, and the gate must be equipped with a lock that is out of reach of children. In addition, the fence must be designed in such a way that it cannot be climbed by children. These requirements are in place to help prevent accidental drownings, which are a leading cause of death for children under the age of five. While California’s pool fence regulations may be stricter than those in other states, they are designed to keep children safe.
Why Install A Life Saver Pool Fence?
When it comes to pool safety, there is no such thing as being too cautious. That’s why Life Saver Pool Fences are the perfect choice for families in Camarillo, CA with young children. Our pool fences are easy to install and remove, so you can have peace of mind knowing that your pool is safe when the kids are playing. And because our pool fences are made from the strongest materials in the industry, you can rest assured that they will stand up to whatever your kids throw at them. So if you’re looking for a pool fence that is easy to use, removable and strong, look no further than a Life Saver pool safety fence in Camarillo, CA.
Life Saver Pool Fence Product Details
Some of its features include:
- QuadStitch™ 4 stitched reinforced vinyl borders.
- Provides the highest level of safety of any pool fencing on the market
- Pool fences are removable and easy to store. Just roll up in sections.
- Triple reinforced solid poles on our Life Saver Solid Core Pool Fence provide omni-directional solid support.
- Round-head fasteners and rounded edges (no sharp edges)
- Pool fencing is placed into aluminum or plastic sleeves that are installed into your deck surface.
- A patented, unbreakable triple reinforced solid core pole – the strongest in the industry
- Poles are powder coated aerospace grade aluminum
- Mesh is Textilene, a polyvinyl coated nylon construction in basket weave.
- Textilene® high mil mesh (12-12 mil) with Marine grade thread woven with a basket weave. Tensile strength rating of over 387 pounds per square inch
- A wide selection of colors including the black
- Mesh safety fences can be used for pools, the backyard, by garages, lanais or on stepped landscaped areas.
- Proven & tested
- UV Resistant components that protect the fence from sun damage
- Tension-based supports provide optimal stability
- Various height options (from 3 ½ ft to 5 ft)
- 87% transparent, providing the best view of your children from outside of the pool fenced area?
- Self-latching & self-closing gate options – Square & arched pool gates
- Accessories: Omni hangers and pool solar lights available for purchase
- Lifetime warranty!
Life Saver Pool Fence: Keeping Little Feet on Solid Grounds for Over 30 Years.
Mesh Pet Fence Installationsool in Camarillo, CA
Pets are curious by nature, and it’s all too easy for them to get into trouble. This is especially true when it comes to pools and other bodies of water. At any given moment, a pet can fall into the pool water and drown. King’s Pool Fencing can help prevent this tragedy from happening. The mesh pool fence we install in Camarillo, CA is made of durable mesh that is designed to withstand even the most determined pet. The fence is also tall enough to prevent pets from climbing the fence, and the self-closing gate ensures that pets can’t wander into the pool area unsupervised. With a Life Saver mesh pool fence you can rest assured that your pet is safe and sound.
About Camarillo, CA
Camarillo is a city in Ventura County, California. The population was 68,583 at the 2020 census. Camarillo is a mostly suburban city with a diverse economy including healthcare, retail, education, and light manufacturing. The city is home to two hospitals: St. John’s Regional Medical Center and Camarillo State Hospital; three colleges.
Here are some popular attractions:
- Camarillo Ranch
- Western Foundation of Vertebrate Zoology
- CAFSoCal – Official Commemorative Air Force SoCal Wing
- Carmenita Park
Pool Safety Resources for Camarillo, CA Residents
- Water Safety – Department of Water Resources
- Updated California Pool Safety Act
- Home Swimming Pool & Hot Tub Safety | American Red Cross
- Pool Safely
Schedule Your, FREE Pool Fence Estimate Now
King’s Pool Fencing is an authorized dealer and installer of Life Saver Pool Fence in Camarillo, CA. We offer FREE onsite, phone and virtual estimates assuming there’s a clear view of your pool on Google Earth.