The client’s name is Alana P.
Location of Installation: Monrovia, CA
Was This a Repeat Customer? Yes.
Was An Onsite Evaluation Completed?
Yes, our team did an on-site evaluation on February 17, 2021 and installed the client’s Life Saver pool fence, on February 20, 2021 successfully.
We installed the pool fence to meet foster care code. There was 35’ of concrete and 30’ of dirt work.
Monrovia, CA requires that all pool owners follow the pool safety laws. A swimming pool must be accompanied with a pool fence or a wall. All pool fences must be a minimum of 5 feet above the ground.
Pool gates must be self-latching or self-closable. Pool fences and wall closures cannot contain a ladder for easy access to the pool.
What Were the Job Details?
The pool fences we install are compliant with the local and state laws. The fence we built was 5 feet tall. It was a brown mesh fence with a border and copper vein colored poles. The pool fence we installed compliments Alana’s home, which is a single-family house.
We completed the clients pool fencing project successfully without any challenging problems.
After each installation, we like to share the following pool safety tips with our clients to help keep them safe.
Pool Safety Tips for Homeowners
Drowning is considered the leading cause of accident deaths in young children ages 1-4, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
If you are a parent or you plan to invite guests with children to your home, it’s important to understand the latest pool safety tips.
It’s good to know that swimming pool drowning accidents are preventable.
- Make sure children stay far away from pool drains. Drains act as a suction tool that can suck up clothing and hair.
- Never allow children to run around the pool area, especially when it’s wet.
- Avoid leaving toys around the pool deck. This can cause someone to trip and possibly fall into the water.
- Consider installing pool alarms if you haven’t already.
- When a small child is missing, the first place you’ll want to check is the pool area.
- Make sure that you know Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Every teen and adult within your family should be trained in CPR, including all caregivers.
- Children should always be supervised by an adult. Avoid any distractions, such as phone calls, or text messages. The key is to keep your eyes on the child you’re supervising at all times.
- Avoid drinking alcohol when supervising children. Alcohol can actually impair a person’s coordination, balance, and judgment.
Following the above tips will help make swimming more enjoyable and a lot safer. Parents have peace of mind when the understand and follow pool safety tips and guidelines.
If you need to install a pool safety fence in Monrovia, CA, contact King’s Pool Fencing today! Call (877) 521-5569 or request your FREE estimate online.